Sunday, January 24, 2010

She's a Big Girl Now

Since Lily is just about 4 months old now, we decided to try a little bit of the rice cereal. She loved it! She did a good job eating it, although most she would later spit out, but kept eating it like it was going out of style. Then she tried sucking it off her fingers too. It's still a work in progress, but at least we have somewhat good experiences so far. We are putting her on a 4-hour feeding schedule now too, and that has been so good. Lily is so much better with her reflux, it's hard to even know it's there anymore. She is just a happy and wonderful baby. Good times here we come!

*Note: That is an orchid on our table, it is not a flower shooting out of her head or a hairpiece, I notice this picture looked funny, but now it's too late. Oh well.

We love bath time!

So Uncle Mark decided it was time she start gambling...and with Lily's help, he won! Can't you see how she's already contemplating her bet?



So I was singing Lily "rock a bye baby" the other day, (is that even the words?) and I thought it was a little strange, it started getting morbid. It starts out innocent, but "when the bow breaks the cradle will fall, and down will come baby, cradle and all"? What? I don't want my baby to fall out of a tree top. I had to change up the words as to not scare Lily, I mean, do I have this song wrong, or what?

1 comment: